Saturday 7 April 2018

Let's Take A drive!
























Hello and welcome bloggers, hope your having a lovely weekend, we've been busy decorating the kids bedrooms and tomorrow will be spent laying laminate flooring that's after the football match of Bobby's.  I wanted the boys to have carpet but they have insisted they want laminate, I'm out voted.  What ever happened to relaxing weekends Lol.  So anyway it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Kath's turn to host and she would like to see 'Be There Or Be Square'

I've made a card for my Husband, using Hot Off The Press stamps, first I made two backgrounds using a map stamp, I coloured one of them with distress inks then layered them up.  I stamped the car, coloured it, then coated it in Glossy Accents.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here are the prizes on offer:-




Recipe:-
Stamps - Hot Of The Press, Do Crafts sentiments, 
Colouring Mediums - Spectrum Noirs, Distress Inks, 
Embellishments - Glossy Accents, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

6 comments:

brenda said...

A super card for John and what a great idea with the little signposts, draws everything together.

Have a good weekend even if it does include decorating, not a fav of mine I can tell you,

B x

Wendy L said...

Fab card for hubby Tracy, xxxx

Ellibelle said...

What a perfect masculine card, the background paper is a great match for the image. I'd vote for laminate flooring as well...it's a must with 2 cats in the house. Have fun re-doing the rooms!

Kathleen said...

A really super card Tracy and the map backgrounds are a brilliant idea and a super classy car, love the sign posts too, great touch.
I have a laminate floor in my craft room, good idea/bad idea. Only because I have 3 chairs with wheels, as my Grandson's used to like to play in there and make cards and stuff BUT mostly they liked to roll up and down the room on the chairs and wanted to be spun round, didn't do the floor much good but otherwise it is great.

Kath x

Mervi said...

Fabulous card for your hubby, great elements.
I give a vote to laminate too;-))m

susiestacey said...

Perfect card for your Hubby - love it. Call me old fashioned but l love my carpets - next job to be undertaken here x