Saturday 7 January 2017

It's Dogs And Cats!

























Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Susan's turn to host and she would like to see 'Cats Or Dogs'

I featured both a Cat and a Dog on my creation and made it into a Valentines card, a bit early I know, but at least I'm prepared and have the Hubby's card made, I always seem to be a bit last minute lately.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here are the Sponsors and prizes on offer:-




And also






Recipe:-
Stamps - Crafters Companion Barkley stamp + sentiment, 
Papers - Barkley CD Rom (Crafters Companion), 
Colouring Mediums - Spectrum Noirs, 
Tools - Grand Calibur, Spellbinder dies, Anna Griffin punch,
Embellishments - Glamour Dust, ribbon, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

7 comments:

brenda said...

Such a lovely card Tracy, I'm always partial to an easel card.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Def a great card, I too love easel cards and this one is gorgeous.xxx{aNNie}

Mervi said...

Fabulous card, so lovely!
Happy weekend;-))m

Wendy L said...

This is gorgeous Tracy, xxxx

Kathleen said...

Two really cute image and a great design and lovely papers.

Kath x

susiestacey said...

Super sweet card Tracy, love it and well done Mrs on getting your hubby's card done so early - l am Mrs last minute.com lol

Craftnut said...

Great make for the cats and dogs theme. Happy New Year Tracy xx