Saturday 31 December 2016

New Musical Mice
























So today brings a close to another year, I know you shouldn't wish your life away but I will be glad to see the back of this year. I spent from Boxing day onwards immobilised with what the Emergency Doctors think is a muscle spasm in my lower back, After a visit to the Doctors they say it could be a trapped nerve they can't be certain, but some very strong painkillers are helping me to move about and feel much better than I was.
Anyway moan over now and a new challenge comes today at Allsorts, which hopefully will please you lovely bloggers.
This week is our lovely Mervi's turn to host and she would like to see 'Something New'

My something new is a new House Mouse stamp, a Christmas gift from my Cousin who is over from America visiting for Christmas.  It's a large stamp so doesn't allow for much in the way of embellishments but great to colour.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize on offer:-




Recipe:-
Stamps - HMR24 Musical Mice, 
Papers - Musical note backing paper generated by computer, 
Colouring Mediums - Promarkers, Spectrum Noirs, 
Tools - Spellbinder dies, Grand Calibur, Memory box die, 
Embellishments - ribbon, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

7 comments:

brenda said...

Another lovely HM creation Tracy and how nice of your cousin to bring it for you.

Happy New Year and a crafty 2017.

B x

Wendy L said...

It is so cute Tracy, no need for too much decorating. Happy New Year to you and yours, xxxx

Mervi said...

What a lovely stamp and a gift to you!
Beautiful colouring! Hope your back is better now;-))m

Squirrel x said...

Looks like they are practising ready for midnight! Gorgeous card hun, those meece are adorable. Hugs xx

Kathleen said...

Brilliant card Tracy, love the image and wonderful colouring and it certainly speaks for itself without any embellishments.
Hope you get your back sorted very soon.

Kath x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Tracy, hope you have sorted the pain out x Susan x

Lynne K said...

As you know, Tracy, I don't do cute, but as a pianist I love this! Not just the image, but the whole card design and colours! I just might have to get that stamp!

Happy New Year, hope your back is improving,
Lynne x