Saturday 30 April 2016

With A Cherry On The Top
























Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Helene's turn to host and she would like to see 'With A Cherry On The Top' so you can feature any fruit or berries on your creation.  Loved this as I could get my red gingham and polka dots out, my two favourite patterns.  You can't see it in the picture but I've glazed my cherries which makes them look quite effective.  Found the cherry brad in my stash, don't know where I got them from but came in real handy for this card.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here are the prizes on offer:-
Sizzix prize





















Recipe:-
Stamps - Penny Black 30-028 Micey Day transparent set, Forever Friends - The Good Life,
Papers - Raspberry Road Designs - Summer Goodies, 
Colouring Mediums - Distress Inks, Spectrum Noirs, 
Embellishments - Brads, ribbon, stickles, glossy accents, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

9 comments:

brenda said...

It's the perfect image for the theme Tracy and such a nice layout with the bright cheery papers.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

brenda said...

It's the perfect image for the theme Tracy and such a nice layout with the bright cheery papers.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Wendy L said...

Wonderful image on your lovely card Tracy, xxxx

Mervi said...

Lovely image and sweet card!
Happy weekend;-))m

Ellibelle said...

What a fun challenge and this is such a cute card! You can never go wrong with Penny Black mice and fruit!

Kathleen said...

Beautiful card, love all the red and the super cute image.

Kath x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Tracy, I like the image and the papers
Kevin xx

Linby said...

I love this - the lovely red and cute image.

susiestacey said...

Adorable card Tracy, - the cherry brad came in useful. x Susan x