Sunday 15 December 2013

Sparkly Sad News












Good morning my blogging friends, hope your all nearly ready now for Christmas, because I definitely aren't, I have never ever been so far behind as I am this year.  I don't have a single Christmas card wrote let alone sent any yet.  I have one week to get all my cleaning, baking, wrapping etc.....etc.... done before the kids break up from school. as when they do I won't get anything done.

So it's time for a mid way reminder for our challenge over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge.  The theme this time is "Make It Sparkle".  And I have used the Out Of The Hutch Christmas decoupage sheets.  Wherever there's snow on this image there is glamour dust, lots of it, but I can't seem to capture it very well on camera.  The dies are the Joanna Sheen Signature dies, fabulous to use and value for money also.

There is a £30 gift voucher up for grabs to the random lucky winner so why not come and join us!




And the rest of the team have made some fabulous creations, please do pay them a visit too.

NEWS
Now for some very sad news, this is the very last challenge for us at The Joanna Sheen Challenge, and we are all so very sad.  I have loved my time on the team and the girls are all so lovely, thank you Paula for asking me to join the team when you did, you've been a great leader too.  For more on this see the challenge blog.

Happy crafting
Tracy x

5 comments:

Craftnut said...

Beautiful Card Tracy, love the Christmas piggies Tracy x

brenda said...

Sad indeed Tracy, but you have made some lovely cards for the final challenge.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Beautiful cards Tracy, those image are adorable! I usually always run behind too, this year I am ahead which is very unusual for me, probably because I decided to send out photo cards of the kids this Christmas instead of handmade cards. Enjoy your Sunday!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are beautiful Tracy.

gr karin

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, adorable cards.
luv
Debby