Saturday 9 November 2013

White Christmas






















Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Wendy's turn to host and she would like to see a 'White Christmas', so we want to see mainly white creations this time please.
Here is what I did, I used my favourite Christmas stamp that I get out every year, and decided to add a little colour just to define the detail.  I took a close up of the image hoping you can see the gorgeous sparkle using Glamour dust.  I'm not much cop with a camera.












All the white card is embossed and I have used spellbinders Poinsettia, but again due to my lack of photography it doesn't show very well.  A few gems, ribbon and a Flonz sentiment, and that's about it.

Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here are the prizes on offer:-
Flonz Crafts

Flonz $20 store gift voucher Also 12% discount offered on purchases to those entering the challenge

Flonz $20 store gift voucher Also 12% discount offered on purchases to those entering the challenge

Crimson Cloud

Winners choice of three pack of die cuts

Winners choice of three pack of die cuts 

Today's News:-

We are excited to be extending our Family with a new kitten, he is 5 weeks old, so we have to wait another 3 weeks for him.  My friends cat had kittens 4 altogether but 1 didn't survive a girl, so it's 3 boys left.  The one we have chosen has been nicknamed by my friend as Wolfie, so we are thinking of keeping that name for him, although my eldest son prefers Shadow.  At the moment his eyes are a lovely blue but they will probably change, and he has greyish/white flecks running through his fur, but that could change too, and that is why the family called him Wolfie as they though he looked like a little wolf, bit strange seen as he is a feline and not canine.  So here is our new addition:-



















Recipe:-
Stamps - Personal Impressions P241, Flonz Sentiment,
Colouring Mediums - Promarkers,
Tools - Spellbinders, Grand Calibur, Embossing folders, Leaf punch, 
Embellishments - snowflake brad, ribbon, glamour dust, gems, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

13 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely traditional scene Tracy and the sparkle really brings it to life.

Love the new addition.

B x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so stylish Tracy. Love the gorgeous scene. Your kitten looks so adorable, I bet you cant wait to get him.

Enjoy your weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Dorte said...

Wonderful white on white card, Tracy.
Love the little kitten,
hugs Dorte

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful Xmas card Tracey.

gr karin

Ellibelle said...

Gorgeous card Tracy, such a pretty stamp! Congrats on your new furry addition to your family! I love the name Wolfie for him, fits him very well! Wish I could get a new cat too, but hubby won't allow since we already have 2.

Craftnut said...

Love little wolfie! your card is also great, Just bought the guineas in to their new abode for the winter (an indoor cage), hopefully they will become a little less timid! Tracy x

catherine said...

Stunning card Tracy. Love the scene and the flowers surrounding it. Oh such a cutie!! and she looks adorable
x catherine

Renee B. said...

Gorgeous card Tracy...I can see the lovely glamour dust on the snow! It has been snowing all day here & if it keeps up we may look like your little scene! Love your new addition...but I agree with your son...like the name Shadow.
Hugs, Renee

Wendy L said...

So pretty. Xxxx

Greta said...

Gorgeous white card! I've had white poinsettias on my mind & you've inspired me to actually make some! Such an adorable little kitty--whatever name he ends up with!

debby4000 said...

WOW gorgeous card. Sweet kitten too
luv
Debby

Eret said...

Ooh, I don't know which one is prettier, your card or this kitten :) Love your white card. You've colored the image so beautifully. Love the sparkle on the snow. These flowers are gorgeous too. Stunning card, Tracy!
Eret x

America said...

Gorgeous white on white Christmas card, but also a stunning take in light color detailing too. WOW on both!! Your kitty is just soooo very cute!!!