Friday 15 March 2013

Poppy Fairy






















Hello Blogging friends, today's card is for a special challenge. It's for  Brenda's challenge that she has going on her blog Floral Fantasies.  It's to celebrate her Blogversary and her 4,000 followers, and wow the prizes are fantastic.



I know that Brenda loves Poppies and Fairies, so here I was able to combine both with this Flower fairies stamp.  Also the Poppies and butterflies are inspired by her header on her blog. I kept it quite simple as the butterflies that are die cut down the side of the card added embellishment already. I edged the butterflies with stickles and for the thorax I used gems.  There's more stickles on the fairy's wings but it isn't showing very well.  You can find the challenge here....... and tons of inspiration!!!!!!























This is my son Bobby dressed up for RED NOSE day, he had to go as some kind of Hero, he chose Soldier, But he's my little Hero however he's dressed, there has been allsorts going on to celebrate today at school. And we've been getting texts up-dating us on how much they are raising at school. They are doing really well.  They raised £203.50 on wet sponge throwing, that could be because they were throwing the sponges at teachers.  I'm just going over to the cake sale they are having now.
So see you later, I will be back tomorrow with my Allsorts challenge post.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

7 comments:

brenda said...

Well, what can I say Tracy, a fairy, butterflies, poppies all the things I love and it's such a very striking creation with that lovely butterfly and the eye catching polkadot DP. And of course a wonderful take on my blog.

Tell Bobby he looks really cool and I hope his school fund raise goes well, they sound to be doing OK so far and cake stalls always bring in the pennies.

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a very special card and join in my blog celebration.

B x

Wendy L said...

Lovely card for Brenda Tracy. Your sone looks cute but dont tell him I said 'cute'. xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Tracy. I love the image, beautiful colours and wonderful butterfly border die.
Bobby looks fabulous, it's lovely when the children can get involved with raising money.
I hope you have a good weekend
Sue xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Tracy. I love the image and pretty colours.
Great photo of bobby. Tom went to school with his clothes on inside out, back to front and his pants on his head!!! What a sight!
Lorraine x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is beautful.. i love poppies as you know and the butterfly edge is gorgeous
Your son looks fab.. hope he has had a great day
Lisa x

Dianne said...

Tracy beautiful card, you have colored it beautifully, my DS in England posted her pics from work for red nose day, sadly we don't have that here, thanks for sharing..