Hello everyone, Happy Christmas to you all. Christmas has come round so fast this year, normally i'm so organised, I haven't made the amount of xmas cards that I needed, so some of my blogging buddies might not receive one, so sorry, these last couple of weeks have been taken up with allsorts of events at my son's school where i'm a volunteer. And in between i've tried to buy presents and prepare for Christmas. Am I done, not a chance. But what have I missed the most, blogging. Visiting all you lovely ladies and seeing your gorgeous creations, but I will put that right over the Christmas Holidays. So sorry I haven't been around much.
So for my first card (above) the stamp I decided to use were freebies from magazines. I just love Humphrey's Corner and really needed to make my last few Family cards.
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:-
1. Deep Ocean - challenge # 14 - Let It snow
2. Crafts & Me - Christmas
3. Charisma cardz - challenge # 49 - Last Minute Christmas Makes
4. Diva's By design - challenge 17 - Merry Christmas
5. Paperplay Challenges - week 50 - Christmas
And now for my second card, oh yes I have managed two this weekend, and this stamp is also a freebie too.
And I would like to enter it into the following challenges:-
1. Cupcake Crafts - #172 - Anything that glitters
2. One Stop crafts - week # 162 - Christmas Sparkle
3. ABC Challenge - F is for Frosty
4. Sweet Stampin' - Sparkle & Bling
5. Dream Valley - challenge 22 - Christmas
Thanks for popping by my blog.