Monday 14 December 2009

Another Order With Lots Of Sparkle




This card is for:-
1. Stamp Something - Winter Wonderland
2. Sophisti-cats - challenge # 15 - Xmas Theme
3. Die Cut Dreams - cjhallenge # 27 - Glitter me Silly

I just couldn't get the right photo with today's cards, But in the flesh I really like this one. I've had an order for another two cards and this is one of them. I have recently made three of these cards in these colours trying to make them a bit more masculine, and now I have sold two of them for orders. The image is a Penny Black and is fab, I got it from my friend Brenda and I'm now thinking I really do need to get this stamp.
Stamp Something have the theme of Winter Wonderland and this bear looks like he's walking through a Winter Wonderland to me.
Sophisti-cats have made it easy this week and just give us the theme Xmas Theme.
Die Cut Dreams said Glitter Me Silly and I've done that by using plenty of stickles and glamour dust.

Merry Christmas Everybody
Tracy x

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab card, I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Sophisticats this week

Jan x

brenda said...

Hi Tracy

He really is the cutest bear is'nt he, please you like him too. Love him in the blues you have used, you did a brill job with him.

B x

stampinfrog said...

Tracy this card is so cute! I just love this bear image and your coloring is fantastic!
Hugs,Connie

Unknown said...

Cute Card Tracy, love the images, many thanks for joining us at Sophisticats this week. hugs Avril xxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! This is just as sweet as can be!! I so love your sparkle and the image is adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Stamp Something this week!! HUGS

Susie Sugar said...

Such a sweet card Tracy love that glitter!. Beautifully done!
Thanks for joining us on The DCD Challenge this week.
Hugs Susie xx

Mummylade said...

love the sparklies. Thank you for joining the DCD challenge this week.

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Tracy this is stunning darling, very cute image and im lovin all that glitter and sparkle.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Victoria said...

wow that's some serious sparkle and so very pretty too, fab card

Thanks for playing along again at DCD

Victoria
x