Tuesday 17 March 2009

A Mother's Day Card


This is my finished bookatrix card for my mum, it has three layers and contains several verses and images. I also used the majestic board for this card.

I used the cameo shapes from the majestic board and with time and patience managed to centre my verses into the cameos.

Then added images matted on gold card to go with the gold peel-offs.

Then I made a matching stand for the card to be displayed on.



Then came the matching gift box, this can make a gift in itself, it's not just a card.

3 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

You have made this so beautifully...I'm sure your mum will love it.

stampinfrog said...

WOW Tracy, this is absolutely GORGEOUS! I just love this card/bookatrix you have made for Mother's Day. I just in awe! I LOVE IT!TFS

Thank you for your very sweet comment on my blog and for becoming a follower!
Hugs, Connie

Marcea said...

It is so long since I saw a bookatrix - this is wonderful hun
-x-